AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2002 and Windows 7 64 bit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
7158 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad LT 2002 and Windows 7 64 bit

I just got a new computer running Windows 7 64 bit and am getting the Gedit 3 error.  I have upgraded Autocad LT 2002 to SP1 and now need to get a copy of the Gedit 3 patch for that service pack.  Can anybody help.  Thanks.

Ivan Lopes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Search for the topic in your favorite web search engine (lt2002 is not supported in Win7 so don't kid yourself about a patch being out there to fix it).

Also explore Microsoft's website for Win7's Compatibility Mode as another solution.

Then explroe Win732bit downgrade as another if all else fails (hopefully not).

Message 3 of 3
IMAPE
in reply to: Anonymous

Had to buy new Win 7 (64 BIt). Have spent many hours trying to install Autocad 2002.  I see some seem to have been successful, some not.  I saved the install disk to a file, changed settings to winXP compatibility, checked "run as administrator" on the program, then repeated it on SP1(K030ltss1_K044_aclt_unl), then on Gedit3 Fix (ACLTk044-k047-unl).  I tried to then run the autocad as an administrator, all to no avail. I absolutely cannot afford a new AutocadLT program right now.  Is there ANYONE who has been successful?    To IvanL - I got the Gedit3 patch on the forum - search for "gedit3 compatibility", and near the bottom of the page, someone included this patch.

THANKS!

Mary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report