ASE, SQL, OLE, ADE

ASE, SQL, OLE, ADE

Active Contributor
davecattapan
Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

double-clicking mouse wheel and zoom extents

200 Views, 3 Replies
05-29-2003 01:56 AM
One of our users has AutoCAD 2000i and 2004 installed on his Windows XP machine. When he double-clicks the scroll wheel on his mouse in 2000i, a zoom-extents operation is performed immediately, every time. In 2004, this only seems to work occasionally. Has anybody had a similar problem? It's not occuring on another PC with the same set up.
BenS
Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

Re: double-clicking mouse wheel and zoom extents

05-29-2003 05:41 AM in reply to: davecattapan
though you may already know this one,, try the "mbuttonpan" command. Haveing "mbuttonpan" set to "1" lets the middle button double click be "zoomextents", haveing it set to "0" makes it a weird pan similar to web panning!

hope this helped!
Active Contributor
davecattapan
Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Re:

05-30-2003 06:41 AM in reply to: davecattapan
I tried that, but, no, it didn't help.

I've noticed that this PC has a different mouse driver than another similar PC that doesn't have the problem. I'll see if I can change mouse drivers.
*Ambrosius, Lee
Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)

Re:

05-30-2003 07:19 AM in reply to: davecattapan
If it is a Logitech mouse make sure button 2
is set to Middle mouse and Use MS Office Compatible Scroll Only is
unchecked.  It sounds like mouse settings could be the
problem.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
tried that, but, no, it didn't help.

I've noticed that this PC has a different mouse driver than another similar
PC that doesn't have the problem. I'll see if I can change mouse
drivers.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.