AREA Website Support Forum
This section is for questions on the use of the AREA website or reporting website issues. This area is not for Autodesk software support issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forums Autodesk do not work well.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AlbertoTorres
350 Views, 1 Reply

Forums Autodesk do not work well.

Forums Autodesk do not work well. I am registered and can not upload images, layout messages or view lists of Post. If I give away preview the message I'm editing, image attachment does not work, etc .... Just did this happen to me? I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and all malfunctions. A few years ago worked perfect and I have several cases with pictures, looking properly in a forum, etc. But since the last change, no way.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Definitely you, or your system. I post images reqularly with no problem, switch between the RichText and HTML entry panels, and always preview before submitting.
I'm using FireFox 28 - odd issues like yours tend to be with stored pages (cache) and cookies, so If I were you I would log out, clear your cache, clear your cookies (all those containing Autodesk anyway). Close FF, re open it then try again. Also make sure you allow cookies and JavaScript (if you're using NoScript or similar) for any of the Autodesk sites (and a couple of lithium sites) - they do need it.

A "few years ago" the forums were entirely different and contained completely within the Area, now they are a sub-section of the main Autodesk forums which uses very different software.

FirefoxAutodeskCookies.png

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report