Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with clips

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
h.mullane
355 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with clips

Hi all, using source files for a older game that were released I was trying to compile all the character animations into one viewable file rather than each sequence it's own dotXSI file. I was doing it by storing the actions and transferring each one over to the non animated game skeleton by dragging and dropping the clips over from mixer to mixer. It was working great until certain times it would scale all clips, I tried locking them and it still did this.

Anyone know how I can prevent this? Seems almost like the cause is the timeline change on import, the start and end frame count changing somehow skews the clips even though it didn't do this before.

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lucericr
in reply to: h.mullane

sounds like mismatched frame rates? there is a payback option, I seem to recall, to rescale animations on frame rate change
Message 3 of 4
h.mullane

Oh man, thanks so much, changed it back to NTSC and it works.
Message 4 of 4
Mraladdin

hi guys.
i do have a problem with a character i am working on animating.
i started to get crashed just by touching the char now, and if i start a new thing, works well.
does it depend on if i keep deleting and working on a subject, makes it harder in the end? and in that case, what do i have to do to get item i am working with, work smoothly? like for example creat a new cube or something???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report