Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face Robot - Region Editing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
364 Views, 1 Reply

Face Robot - Region Editing

I'm currently in the process of Rigging and Animating my first Head with Face Robot.
I'm working through the process with the learning movies from the wiki page and the first few chapters all worked pretty well for me, although I head a bit more envelope weight painting to do then suggested in the video.
Now I came to the point were it's time to edit the regions and like suggested I move the handles for the region into a pose and then up the strength or multiplier. My problem is, that the strength setting doesn't do anything in terms of deformation or bulging, no matter what value I put in.
The only thing that gets me an increase in deformation if I increase the value of the first key in the curve window, but that doesn't seem to be the way to go I guess. Also bringing the second key to the left which should result in changes won't do anything at all.
I hope someone can understand my problem and maybe knows a way to fix it.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

anyone please ? 😕
Now I found out that some regions work the way they should be, but that some of them are kinda reversed. For example the forehead regions only inflate when I push the handles down but not when up. I'm kinda at the end of my wits.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report