Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Soni18
202 Views, 1 Reply

I need help

I'm all new here! but need your help guys..
I have a school project to animate a short animation, while animating I faced this problem for the first time.. a problem of parenting the joint with the bag maybe not sure!

It's all fine only when I save it then reopen it and i see the error.. object " stereo" not found!

I'm not using any reference project, and I'm selecting the maintain offest while parenting and no problem with my rig.. so could you guys help me here?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bccmini
in reply to: Soni18

In animation you tend to not parent the object they are holding, usually have to do precise handling of the rig to carry the object as that tend's to be easier. However it looks like you have something parented in the arm, which of that you have used to parent towards the bag, this can cause problwems and displacement leading towards this. What you need to do it find that joint/ part in arm (can find in outliner) and work out the problem, you should pprobably just unparent it from whatever it is parented to. If worst comes to worst you could always try grouping?

Hopefully this helps.

- bccmini

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report