Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snowboard Binding & Helmet Design Tutorials

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
jphilips35
2194 Views, 8 Replies

Snowboard Binding & Helmet Design Tutorials

Hey does anyone know if there are full tutorials for Snowboard binding and Helmet design in Alias ? because all I see is short demos

Thanks! 🙂

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TheHangman
in reply to: jphilips35

Hey Jphilips 35

I dont actually have a tutorial how did I do the model, but I have some Binding models, I may be able to share STEP file if you like and I just started to build a helmet... Idea more like to be a Vintage BMX helmet. Please Refer in attachment. I may be able to share some img along modelling and later share it with you... 

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
ravenzep
in reply to: TheHangman

Hi,

I m not to sure about what helmet tutorial you mean, but i think and hope it is this one.

It has 2 small parts, it s not exactly a tutorial, but it does the job, and you ll be able to perfectly understand  how it was done.

Enjoy and have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmvEyay376M&list=PLC07A80B139A5ABE8

Message 4 of 9
jphilips35

Hey 🙂 Thank you so much a step by step file on bindings will be all the help i need. Thanks! 🙂 

Message 5 of 9
ravenzep

Glad i could help !

Have fun.

Message 6 of 9
jphilips35

Whenever you are ready to share the step by step files let me know 🙂
Message 7 of 9
TheHangman

I guess you confused STEP file, (Standard Exchange Protocol) it a file format. I do not have step by step procedure...(Tutorial) 

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
ravenzep

These 2 little videos are pretty self-explanatory.

It 's pretty easy to see how everything was done.

Message 9 of 9
jphilips35

Hey 🙂 Anything that you can share with me helps 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report