Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketch book pro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chevisw
930 Views, 3 Replies

Sketch book pro

All of a sudden sketch book is putting big black boxes around the images I added...... but if i open the tiff in PS everything is good, just no layers....

Anyone else have this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: chevisw

Chevis,

Hey Im having the same issue as well and posted a sample of whats going on. Im not sure what the deal is but its very time consuming when that happens. Hopefully we can get some answers.

Message 3 of 4
cheungc

If anyone is experiencing this issue, first thing to check that you are running the latest version.  SBP 2010 Service Pack 2 is the latest update available. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9242579

If the problem persists, let the team know directly by emailing sketchbook.help@autodesk.com

Chris.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I have had major problems with sketchbook. Repetitive crashing, freezing, stalling. I have updated my cintiq, graphic card drivers, os, everything, the IT people in my office don't get it either. AND yes I did the service pak 1 & 2 updates, I purchased 11 to see if that would solve my problem - it did not - and then there was a huge time waste with some "rename 11 as designer" down load which gave me deisnger software and did not help any of my problems.

I find the Autodesk website to be equally as bad, slow, crashes, broken links and the response from tech support is fair at best. I think they offer more than they can actually support.

I have to confess though, it has become my favorite way to draw and when it works it is great - does anyone know of any other brand of software that I might try to replace this one?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report