Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Maintenance Scheduled: September 18-22

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
288 Views, 2 Replies

Site Maintenance Scheduled: September 18-22

Autodesk is working to consolidate multiple user accounts, simplify the sign in process, and provide a single User ID and Password for accessing several Autodesk web sites. Access to register or edit your existing account information will be restricted during the September 18-21 launch window. Additionally, the sites affected will be unavailable Monday, September 22.

To help ensure a smooth transition, we recommend that you review your current account information for accuracy before September 19, especially first name, last name, and e-mail address. Please note: If you have multiple User IDs with the same email address and want to keep those User IDs, you’ll need to assign a unique email address for each User ID.

Sites affected:

• Autodesk Subscription
• Product Activation
• Autodesk Discussion Groups
• Autodesk University
• Autodesk Labs
• Alias Design Community
• Civil Engineering Community
• Impression Community
• Manufacturing Community
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
digiformer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hell now this forum is as sloooow and buggy as the Autodesk Support forums! A quick look is not possible anymore. Now checking for answers really takes time. I reduced my visits to the Alias Support forums to a minimum and i was very happy to find this fast forum with ppl who are willing to share knowledge.

I do have a lot of problems now. It starts with the login process which seem to work properly only on IE, FireFox is having problems.
I have to do several login attempts since it says my login is not known (yes, i am sure i type it right), posts appear twice, i cant upload or link any files. Loading a page takes about 1min. Also the "up one category" button sucks, becouse it takes me to the "all autodesk level" instead of giving me the Alias Design Forums...
Also the text layout and punctuation of older posts is broken and almost unreadable when it comes to longer articles.

How is it working for you guys?

Greetings
Tobias
Message 3 of 3
hansgeerdink
in reply to: Anonymous

Not so much the speed is my problem....
But I believe you are right things are NOT better, it takes a lot time to check were I was before, when you want to return to all alias discussions you always end up all the way up there where you have VIZ and Autocad etc discussions..... I do NOT want to go there!
Please give us back our previous "home"....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report