Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHAPE MODELING RHINO

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
poupakiko
840 Views, 1 Reply

SHAPE MODELING RHINO

Dear every one,

we are an industrial consultancy company located in Japan and we are looking for solution to improve our modeling process. We are using RHINO as a main modeling tools that is an affordable and useful intutitiv modeling solution. Now we would to like be able to deliver class A models. You have in your range a product named VIRTUAL SHAPE MODELING for RHINO. We have dowmloaded the trial version but we want to learn how to use it properly to know if it s fit to our needs before purchasing severals licenses. Only a really few tutorial are avaible and not so good... Are you still developping this product? Will there be more information available in the near future? Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TheHangman
in reply to: poupakiko

Hi poupakiko

Looking into VIRTUAL SHAPE MODELING it is quite new tecnology transitioned to Autodesk, as I just saw on the former website it looks like its moving on. I suggest if you wanna stick with Rhino, maybe its worth for you to get in touch with them directly www.virtualshape.com/en/home/contact  

I know Alias is not the most affordable but perhaps would be the ideal for your company to adhere to Alias, also the learning resource about Automotive modelling are bigger. 

Hope it helps. Happy Modelling

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyhappy:

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report