Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round and Round 9

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bislajavas
251 Views, 2 Replies

Round and Round 9

Hello,

I am new in Alias studio, i am using studio 2008 PLE. I am reading learning book and there is wroten about round and round 9 functions, i cant find "round 9" function maybe it is because of my learning alias studio version ? or it is not included in this PLE version anymore ?

I cant get rounded well around heart curves, in book it shows how to do with "round 9" but not with "round" function, i tried all options of round but cant get good rounded heart curve.

I attached file with my problem, please explain me how can i round around heard without looking like this ?

Thank you and sorry for my english
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
digiformer
in reply to: bislajavas

The problem with your wire-file is, that non PLE-versions can not import PLE-wires.

So a lot of ppl are not able to see your file. You might have to put a screenshot here...

Greetings...
Message 3 of 3
bbsj
in reply to: bislajavas

round9.0 is cancel in aliasstudio2008. You can check help files to read the explain of round. Help is very helpful for new guys. you will find new round funtion is more powerful than "round and round9.0".

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report