Alias General Discussion

Alias General Discussion

Zgirl
Message 1 of 1 (1,186 Views)

Problems with Sketchbook Express 2010

1186 Views, 0 Replies
05-23-2009 08:58 PM
Hi, I downloaded the Sketchbook Express program on my 2.4 GHz intel core duo Macbook (15" black) a few weeks ago, and after attempting to teach myself the program I noticed some iffy things. For some reason there are certain things I can't change in my preference pain. For example in the General preferences I can't change the option to "Display layers introduction screen" or "Add Image: Import into a new layer". Also under the Canvas preferences I cannot Uncheck the "Use width and hight of window" to set the default canvas size.

After ignoring it I continued to use the program and then it kept shutting down on me and saying "Sketchbook Express is encountering a problem, please save your work". I tried uninstalling using AppleDelete, then reinstalling and that problem seems to have stopped for now, however I'm still unable to change those things in Preferences that I mentioned. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Zgirl
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.