Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Sketchbook Express 2010

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Zgirl
1529 Views, 0 Replies

Problems with Sketchbook Express 2010

Hi, I downloaded the Sketchbook Express program on my 2.4 GHz intel core duo Macbook (15" black) a few weeks ago, and after attempting to teach myself the program I noticed some iffy things. For some reason there are certain things I can't change in my preference pain. For example in the General preferences I can't change the option to "Display layers introduction screen" or "Add Image: Import into a new layer". Also under the Canvas preferences I cannot Uncheck the "Use width and hight of window" to set the default canvas size.

After ignoring it I continued to use the program and then it kept shutting down on me and saying "Sketchbook Express is encountering a problem, please save your work". I tried uninstalling using AppleDelete, then reinstalling and that problem seems to have stopped for now, however I'm still unable to change those things in Preferences that I mentioned. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Zgirl
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report