Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Moving object

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
karthick_241187
259 Views, 2 Replies

Problem in Moving object

Hi,

I m facing a typical problem in alias. Whenever i select a object and try to move them, i m supposed to click on the empty space in work area and drag the mouse button if i do so Wat happens is the object which i move just come and stick to the place where i click the mouse and drag. this happens when i scale and rotate . Hope u guys can understand my problem. Generally the object were ever we click our mouse and drag the object moves from its position towards the desired axis, here after my click the objects relocates to the clicked region and then moves along the desired axis. how to overcome this problem.

Pls help me.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks and Regard's
Karthick. P
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
donest
in reply to: karthick_241187

On the right side of your history line there are three icons that look like red magnets. Make sure that none are selected. They are for curve snapping, grid snapping, etc.
Message 3 of 3

I checked them but there is no snap.
while i transform wat happens is the values getting changed in the bar above as delta (--------------,---------------,------------)
Thanks and Regard's
Karthick. P

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report