Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Hidden Lines?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1032 Views, 1 Reply

Printing Hidden Lines?

I am having trouble printing hidden lines in Alias Surface v2010.   I have hidden lines toggled on and displaying correctly on screen but can not find a way to print the wire geometry so that the hidden lines display correctly.  The Print Setup panel includes a Hidden Line tab but it only has a "use existing tessellation" check box and doesn't seem to have any effect. 

What am I missing?    Given that Print Setup has a Hidden Line tab it seems like there should be a way to do this. 

Thanks for any insight! 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

To clarify a little I'm not trying to print lines that are hidden, I'm trying to make a print/plot that shows a "hidden line" style view. In the Alias Help pages there is an example of exactally what I 'm trying to achieve under the Hidden Line Tab section of Print Setup, but even looking at the Help page I can not understand how to turn this feature on for printing & plotting.

see this in context within the help file here..  http://www.autodesk.com/techpubs/aliasstudio/2010/index.html?url=FilePrintSetup.htm,topicNumber=d0e1...

Thanks for any help! 

-Don 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report