Alias General Discussion

Active Contributor
hansgeerdink
Message 11 of 12 (674 Views)

Re: pen shaking

07-30-2008 02:32 AM in reply to: rideit152
Hi there,

Just to let you know I have the same kind of problem with my Cintiq 21UX on a Quadro FX 3000 video card, however only at the left and right edges of the screen. Also a slight mis-alignment of the cursor, but I believe this is due to the large screen area in combination with a stationary seat, so my viewing angle changes a lot.
I have used radio controlled keyboard and mice in the past, after changing to cabled versions the jitter was a lot less, so I also think it has to do with interference of some sort...
Reinstalling the Wacom drivers can become a real pain, I feel lucky all is stable now... Oh ja, I have even changed motherboard, processor and memory (from Athlon to Opteron) and still a bit of jitter, but workable....

Hope this helps, good luck!
Active Contributor
dwstucke
Message 12 of 12 (646 Views)

Re: pen shaking

10-02-2012 05:21 AM in reply to: hansgeerdink

If you are troubleshooting Wacom pen issues you might try disabling all the built-in Win7 touchscreen/tablet controls. When upgrading to Win7 we experienced some it's new touchscreen/tablet features causing issues with the Wacom pen. 

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.