Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for adding Alias to current suite

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
zss0471
268 Views, 2 Replies

Options for adding Alias to current suite

Let me preface this by saying that I am new to AutoDesk as an IT resource attempting to assist a new product designer. So my knowledge of how the software works is limited to what I've read on this site over the last couple of days.

As a company we currently have a multi-user license for AutoDesk Product Design Suite 2014 Premium. We have a new employee who requires the Alias module which it appears is only available in the Ultimate version.

Our current plan was to upgrade to 2016 Premium in early 2015 when it becomes available (tht's what I was told anyway), however I don't believe that Alias is available in Premium in 2016 either.

What are our options? Is there a way to add the Alias module to the Premium version without having to purchase an entirely new license for the Ultimate version?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TheHangman
in reply to: zss0471

Hi zss0471

Showcase and Alias is back, its available for Product Design Suit Ultimate 2015 for Download from the subscription centre. Unless the company has subscription, I am afraid you have to wait to upgrade the package or purchase Alias on its own.

subscription.autodesk.com 

Hope it helps.

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyhappy:

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
zss0471
in reply to: TheHangman

Does the AutoDesk Product Design Suite ULTIMATE 2015 come with Alias Design, Alias AutoStudio, and Alias Surface ALL THREE?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report