Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd input field behaviour

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
digiformer
267 Views, 3 Replies

Odd input field behaviour

hello all,

in certain circumstances Alias fills out all the input fields and its name fields with the last prompt history line.

I could not find out when this happens. Often when using stages. But sometimes also with a single stage. See picture.

This is a pain to me since a number of Alias releases. Is this maybe a wellknown phenomenon? Does somebody know how to avoid this?

Btw, it happens on various systems.

Thank you for bothering...

Kind Regards

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
donest
in reply to: digiformer

I'm wondering if it's more of a Windows thing than an Alias thing. Something in the text settings or video settings. In Windows, are you using the lhe larger text display in Windows?

Message 3 of 4
digiformer
in reply to: donest

Hmm...in the case of a windows-caused error this must be a windows setting which is very common or one which is carried for years over several new machines and OS-installations *shruggs*. The Windows OS text settings are default. I am using the black noir scheme. This is indeed for years now. Nobody else knows this problem? It happens not so seldom at all to me. Kind regards
Message 4 of 4
donest
in reply to: digiformer

That is odd. I have tried and retried to replicate that problem and can't. Are you using more than one monitor?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report