Alias General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
digiformer
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)

Odd input field behaviour

118 Views, 3 Replies
12-17-2012 06:12 AM

hello all,

in certain circumstances Alias fills out all the input fields and its name fields with the last prompt history line.

I could not find out when this happens. Often when using stages. But sometimes also with a single stage. See picture.

This is a pain to me since a number of Alias releases. Is this maybe a wellknown phenomenon? Does somebody know how to avoid this?

Btw, it happens on various systems.

Thank you for bothering...

Kind Regards

donest
Message 2 of 4 (104 Views)

Re: Odd input field behaviour

12-20-2012 04:29 AM in reply to: digiformer

I'm wondering if it's more of a Windows thing than an Alias thing. Something in the text settings or video settings. In Windows, are you using the lhe larger text display in Windows?

digiformer
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)

12-21-2012 12:37 AM in reply to: donest
Hmm...in the case of a windows-caused error this must be a windows setting which is very common or one which is carried for years over several new machines and OS-installations *shruggs*. The Windows OS text settings are default. I am using the black noir scheme. This is indeed for years now. Nobody else knows this problem? It happens not so seldom at all to me. Kind regards
donest
Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)

12-21-2012 05:36 AM in reply to: digiformer

That is odd. I have tried and retried to replicate that problem and can't. Are you using more than one monitor?

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.