Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information regarding Design schools

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
s.rajneesh
188 Views, 0 Replies

Need information regarding Design schools

Hi all you pros out there!

I really very urgently need information on which schools I can consider as options to pursue transportation design. Thing is, I am from a background which is totally unconnected to this field but a creative one nonetheless. SO, I need to know which colleges encourage people with non-transportation design background for Masters course. Kindly provide me with information regarding colleges which have courses in this field lasting for a decent period of 1 to 2yrs max. Like in the case of IED, though curriculum-wise they say its 2 yrs, practically we are there for one calendar year to acquire a MA in Transportation design. Kindly throw more light on IED as well because a place like this offering a course for this span of time and that too a masters, seems very conducive for me. How is IED as a school to learn this art? How are the returns (placements) after one is done with the course? Anybody who has been a student of IED, kindly provide me with as much info as possible. It won't come amiss.
Thanks in advance,

Regards
Rajneesh
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report