Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info on where and how to begin.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
583 Views, 4 Replies

Need info on where and how to begin.

Hi all you Pros out there,

I have for long, been passionate about automobile designing, CARS to be more specific. I have a background in arts and 3D modeling for movies in MAYA. I wanted Information on colleges and also types of courses that would enable me to pursue a Masters in the designing of this genre. Kindly give me as much info as possible esp. those who have acquired degrees of this sort in the field of automobile designing. I am a BFA graduate with concentration in a subject that is totally unconnected to this. So, I want to particularly know of colleges which offer Masters in the field of Automobile designing to a student with a back ground such as mine. Apart from Academy Of art university and SCAD if there are any others, please let me know.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Up to  a couple weeks ago my Winows7 system and Sketchbook Pro 2010 were playing very nicely together then a fight broke out some where in all those bits and I ended up with a casualty. I no longer have a "Colors Editor" and no amount of uninstalling and installing has helped. I've also not gotten any help from Autodesk so I thought I'd come here.

The problem first surfaced on my work machine but now has migrated to my home machine as well. The home machine still has the Colors Editor; however, like my work machine, when I hit the help button what I get are multiple copies of the help page which continue to try and load but never succeeds. Has anyone had any similar problems or can point me in the direction of some qualified help.

I'm at the end of my rope with this and will soon just off it and chalk it up to a bad purchase. Don't get me wrong, I like the program and it has come in very handy for doing quick sketches for customers to look at but since it's not working I'll have to find a suitable replacement. This has been one of the more frustrating experience I've had with a software company.

Thanks,

oliver

Message 3 of 5
codyschmody

Hi Oliver,

Weird. I'm experiencing the same EXACT problem, except I'm running on Windows XP Tablet Edition. You'd think it was an operating system failure, but I think it's just the stinking program. I use it all the time, but I have found Sketchbook Pro to be an extemely glitchy and problem-riddled program. Have you uncovered a solution to your Colors Editor problem yet? I tried uninstalling and installing to no avail. GRRRR!!!

Heather

Message 4 of 5
codyschmody

DEAR OLIVER,

GOOD NEWS!!! My husband figured out last night how to fix this "color editor" problem! He says it's a little complex to explain here, but if you E-Mail him at juanitomartinez@att.net he'll help you out.

Heather

Message 5 of 5
codyschmody

Dear

"Need info on where and how to begin"

I figured since you stared this post, I should respond to it!  Look no further than "Art Center College of Design" in Pasadena.

Heather

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report