Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installing on another drive

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
895 Views, 4 Replies

installing on another drive

Hi, i have an ssd C disk to boot windows and another E drive for programs when i change the drive letter to E it still wants to install on C drive how do i change so it installs everything on E drive?

Untitled.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have exactly the same setup as you. 1 SSD + 1 HD.

I can install without any problem in any of them. You get a problem when you click browse, to select a folder in E drive?

Will not accept it?....That would be very weird. Make sure you are not doing anything wrong. Execute install as ADMIN?

It should all work like you are expecting, is all I can say.

Sorry for not being able to help a lot more, i cannot see where a problem could be honestly. It should be the breeze you are thinking of.

Message 3 of 5
TheHangman

Hi ZNUZ

I guess it happening because you are imputting it into the x86. I guess it says everything, x86 doesn't support Alias 2015, this version wont accept it. indicate it to x64 any where and happy modelling and should work just fine. 

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyhappy:

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TheHangman

**** i was thinking that before! i solved it now thanks!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
TheHangman

nice one happy modelling!

If this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution". Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report