Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in Sketch Book Pro 2009

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
robo6
533 Views, 1 Reply

Glitch in Sketch Book Pro 2009

Hey guys. I have been using SBP 2009 since it came out. Recently i been having issues with the program. First off the neew PSD feature in SBP is a nice one, however, when I save out a PSD in SBP at times the file will become corrupt and I cant open it at all for some reason. Another issue I have that occurs ocassionaly is when I save out a TIFF or SBP file when I open it back up there is a black box on the last layer I was on. Normally this black box will be in the white areas were I hadnt colored. Im not sure whats going on but these are very irratating problems and have cost me tons of time on projects. I havent re-installed the program but i dont think that will fix anything. Any of you guys have any answers to this issue. I have some samples of these problems attached if that will help.

Thanks Guys!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
chevisw
in reply to: robo6

If anyone is experiencing this issue, first thing to check that you are running the latest version.  SBP 2010 Service Pack 2 is the latest update available. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9242579

If the problem persists, let the team know directly by emailing sketchbook.help@autodesk.com

Chris.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report