Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit data option not available in splinedit command

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
236 Views, 0 Replies

Fit data option not available in splinedit command

I've got a new computer running Windows 7 and AutoCAD 2010. All the help files, tip websites, etc., I can find say that the first option in the SPLINEDIT command should be "Fit data" but this option is not showing up, but rather starts with "Close", which according to help should be the second option. Is there some sort of system variable or something I need to change to make this option available? I haven't been able to find anything in the help files. I'm trying to make a weird sort of helix path for a pipe coil which I created by laying out grip points for two wraps of a spline, then arraying the spline, then, joining the array to one spline. Now I'm trying to smooth the curve at the join points of the array, and wanted to try the tolerance option under the fit data option, but it's not showing up. Attached is the helix spline. The red circles are just helps for me to identify the grip points I used to draw the original 2-wrap spline.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report