Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alais 2010 trial will not open

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
465 Views, 3 Replies

alais 2010 trial will not open

I have downloaded the Alais 2010 trial and followed all the steps to install it. As soon as I click the desktop icon, a Windows message pops up on screen and states it will search the web for a solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same thing. I have a HP desktop computer that is about 1.5 years old. Could it be the graphics card? Thanks Scott
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Does anyone from Autodesk read or even answer these post? I am in the market to buy a 3D software package for my employer.  I would hope for better tech support.

Message 3 of 4
donest

Autodesk regularly reads and responds to these posts. The problem is that the POSTERS do NOT!!!

If you check the thread just below yours, you will see a similar issue. It has already been answered, but posters are too lazy to search for answers. The answer is only one or two threads from yours. Probably a graphics problem. 1st step is to check the hardware qualification chart to see if your graphics card is recommended/supported. The link to the qualification chart is in that thread. I imagine that they get tired of responding to the same problem 100 times. Especially three questions in a row all the same.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

You are right about the lazy posters.  I did quicky read a few post but did not really read any that I thought addressed my exact problem.  I saw a few that were close.  I just wanted to be sure it was a graphics issue before spending money on a card just to find out the problem was something simple.  Spending $200+ on a card just to hope a "trial" software will work is tough.  So am I a lazy poster?  I guess, sure.  I am also very busy and dont have all day to read all the post.  Thanks for your input.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report