Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a job as Alias modeler (Junior)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wordmore
923 Views, 1 Reply

Find a job as Alias modeler (Junior)

Hi!

I am new graduated from one of the best school in Scandinavia about 3-D and i found that  the marker is pretty hard for Junior Alias modeler who are going to build some experience. Everyone asked me almost 2 years experience , and i looked for a job everywhere in this globe. I wonder, how i can make the required experience if now one give me (us) a chance to develop my skill, even if the salary now is dropped to a very low level?

Is there someone who have good tips?

Best regards

Gen

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jaogdesign
in reply to: wordmore

Hi Gen,

I have just seen your post because I am in the same situation than you when you wrote those lines (I am really sorry that no one replied to your post)

I am from Spain. I have BS'c as Industrial Design and a recent done Master course with Alias Autostudio and VRED but no professional experience. It's very difficult to get an opportinity. I'm trying, but nothing yet... Meanwhile, I'm doing personal modeling projects in order to get my portfolio updated and improve my modeling skills.

How are you now? Did you manage to get an Alias modeller job? If so, how did you achieve it?

Hope you are doing well.

Greetings!!

Jose

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report