Community
Alias Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Alias Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Alias topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I open two Alias ​​sessions (not stages) with the same license?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dfranciaXAG9K
209 Views, 2 Replies

Because with one session I can let large files be processed, and with the other I continue my normal work.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

In a network or concurrent licensing setup, multiple users can access Alias on different machines simultaneously, but the number of concurrent users is limited by the number of licenses you've purchased. Autodesk also offers cloud-based licensing options where you can access Alias from different devices with an internet connection. The licensing terms may vary based on your subscription. 

Remember that proper compliance with your software license agreement is essential to avoid any legal or licensing issues. If you're unsure about the specifics of your license or need assistance with running multiple Alias sessions, it's best to contact Autodesk's customer support or consult your Autodesk account manager for guidance.

Message 3 of 3
bob55
in reply to: dfranciaXAG9K

You can run multiple sessions of Alias on the same machine using a single license,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report