Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAGE SETUP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
muleman1
334 Views, 2 Replies

PAGE SETUP

Ok, I think I've lost my mind....I'm creating several 34x22 PDF's from drawing generated by others. I go into page setup (under the big 'A') and create a new plotter setting (dwg to pdf > ANSI D 34X22 > set to current > etc....) to so I don't have to set up each page as I plot. But AS2015.1 is not saving my page set up. I am having to set up page individually. Did someone move a setting or what....?

....How easy it is to acquire knowledge, yet how difficult and painstaking is the process of gaining wisdom. .... Chuck Swindoll
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wtheron
in reply to: muleman1

Hello Muleman. Are you editing the prototype.dwg ? This will only affect drawings created after you have made the edits. Document manager has a batchplot to PDF functionality.

Alternatively you could try the PUBLISH command if all else fails.
Message 3 of 3
muleman1
in reply to: wtheron

no we are not editing anything, simply opening multiple existing dwg from a folder. With the other ACAD products we use, once you create and save a page set up for plotting it 'saves' in the plot dialouge box. This is not? Each time we open a dwg to plot to pdf, we have to set up the page prior to each plot???

....How easy it is to acquire knowledge, yet how difficult and painstaking is the process of gaining wisdom. .... Chuck Swindoll

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report