Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Label

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
trubilt
960 Views, 3 Replies

Insert Label

Hi,

2 questions:

1/ When i insert a label on my "Anchor Plan" how can I insert the Assembly Mark (F5) instead of the Plate ID.

2/ In the properites you have a view depth (z-viewport) that you can set. Is the front the distance you set below the UCS and the rear distance below the UCS? And there should be holes punched in the top of each plate so why are'nt they being displayed if I have "show hidden lines" tricked. Even untick, it does check my outcome.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: trubilt

1 when you press insert lable button pay attention to command line - you must enter some key to get access to adjust lable text (just don`t know what button it is in english version). then you must adjust lable text for plates, anchors etc.make sure you activate profile you use (default or user) right click on desired and select make active

2 probably there is no type of presentation for holes in drowing style you use

Message 3 of 4
trubilt
in reply to: Anonymous

Do you know of any Anchor Plans that display holes?
Message 4 of 4
alickomay
in reply to: trubilt

just double clik on the label to bring up the advance properts ( or left clik / rite clik / adavnce properts ) then clik the first pull down menu and change it to part no asembily     

see pic 

as for part 2 

front is like going + z

and bacdk            - z

but with most drawing style if the drawing is only off one part say base plates changeing thows setings wont show any more parts

ga drawing style's  u can change thows seting to get more of the model on the drawing  but ga are kinda bad thay dont update  properly , that all ways have parts mising

your hoils not being shown in drawing im thinking  u may have chocen the wrong drawing style  , i know sum ga's dont show bolts / hoils  sum uther style that show a lot of the model may all so not show bolts 

wot drawing style did u use   maybe  triy drwaing style / ga-plan / base detail  (pik box or ucs) i find pik box esey  to use

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report