A360 Tips, Tricks & Tutorials (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications for A360 Team Project

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
d1312728
1576 Views, 6 Replies

Email Notifications for A360 Team Project

Is there any way I can set up email notifications for a project created in A360 Team. The project is set up and when files are uploaded or downloaded, etc. I can only see the update in the Activities section once I log into the A360 project.

It would be so much better if you could receive some sort of notification when changes are made to the folders in the project.

This is not A360 drive or A360 collaboration for revit which I have found info on creating notifications, but these are not the same settings for A360 Team. 

Is there a chrome plugin, like the 'Checker Plus' for Google Drive. A notifcation is shown when something is uploaded to the Google Drive.

It would be great if A360 Team Projects had this same setting.

Or am I missing something????????

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sending in your question and posting to the Tips, Tricks and Tutorials.   With the new A360, you are not able to control this, but... You can go back to the old A360 UI and make these changes.    You would do this per project.   Take a look at the two screen shots below. 

Project Notifications 001.jpg

Project Notifications 002.jpg

Once you make these changes, you can go back to the new A360 and you should start recieving allerts and notifications.   We are working on this for hte new A360, but it's not available yet.   Can you share with us a couple examples of what you would like to see with these notifications and how they would work.

Thanks again for sending in your question and looking forward to getting more details from you on this. 

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 7

Good man bud. I was doing my head in looking online for a solution.

Thank you

Message 4 of 7

Hi Kevin,

No problem and glad we could help out. And thanks again for posting to the forums.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 7

I'm not seeing a way to go back to the old A360. Can you please provide a link.

Message 6 of 7
BrettWright
in reply to: aalvarez78

Hi Alejandro,

There is no longer the ability to go back to the OLD UI within the TEAM products, however, can i ask what your question is that you need assistance with?

If it's to do with Notifications, see below.

In order to receive notifications you have to first be FOLLOWING the project.

Jupiter Feedback - Notifications 1.png

To manage which items you receive notifications on within your projects, see the below steps.

Jupiter Feedback - Notifications.png

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 7 of 7
aalvarez78
in reply to: BrettWright

Thanks Brett

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report