Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent attention please - I cannot download the rendered image!

28 REPLIES 28
SOLVED
Message 1 of 29
Anonymous
995 Views, 28 Replies

Urgent attention please - I cannot download the rendered image!

Hi we have enough credits on my account and I have completed a cloud render via Revit 2013. I can see the thumbnail but I cannot download the image, shows up with an error message! We need these images by lunchtime today and this is not what we expected. Please help.

28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29
SallyDong2005
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Could you t ry to re-render it to see whether you can download it? You also could try thie free way to re-render it: try to adjust its exposure on portal, don't change the expousre value, just apply it to create a new rendering. I forward your image to our developer to check this problem. I will let you konw if we have any solution.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
in reply to: SallyDong2005

The only solution I've found around this glitch is to use 'download all' rather than the arrow on each images. It's a bit annoying having to download others when you just need one though, but at least we could use those images for our submission.

Then couple of days later, it seems to have been resolved so maybe someone from Autodesk has had a look at it since the day I posted this question.

Message 4 of 29
SallyDong2005

Thanks for you to let me know the problem solved.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous

Hi

I'm having the same problem again. Now I can't even 'download all' because it keeps stopping half way through with an error message.

When I try to download individual messages, I get following prompt:

InvalidArgumentHeader value cannot be represented using ISO-8859-1.response-content-disposition attachment; filename="3276-AAR–A–P1–ZZ-M3–001-Building_Model_CENTRAL_2013_j.song.rvt_2015-Jan-27_12-11-45PM-000_PS_-_Perspective_-_Boxes_1.jpg"8A02AC65483A2590AU7sOdx7qKq5D3bUa2QL3OcoD+nUXeefAaBZlh41+R89YT3Xkm2f9Tq4Xkjq2FwSWsRWYhIAKIM=

I tried 're-rendering' as well but it doesn't work. Please help! We have a deadline...

Message 6 of 29
hutchij

We are investigating and worse case we can manually retrieve the images for you. Please clarify the design you are trying to access.

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
in reply to: hutchij

Hi, I am working on the project number 3276, however I will be testing the render several times so I need to be able to download them when I finish.

Have you found out why it's not working? I don't think what you suggest is going to work because this is a working process, and you won't be available on the dot when I need the images...!

Message 8 of 29
anavaidya

Can you give me your Autodesk ID? Post it here, or send it to support.autodesk360.rendering@autodesk.com

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization
Message 9 of 29
anavaidya
in reply to: anavaidya

@Anonymous - Since you are working on a deadline, please let us know when that is. We will try our best to provide you with a solution by then.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Message 10 of 29
Anonymous

It's j.song@associated-architects.co.uk

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous

Hi it's 5pm today.

Message 12 of 29
SallyDong2005

Hello,

Could you let me know the view name or rendering ID you want to download, I will try to download the image for you.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous

Hi Sally,

I'll be working on them all day and may add views/re-render if the material doesn't look right etc etc. And I'll need to finish that process by 4-5pm to put them on a sheet. Would you be able to fix this problem before then, or be able to download them immediately when I ask you to?

Message 14 of 29
SallyDong2005

Sorry for my mistake post. Our team is working on a solution for you, Ana will contact with you.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous

Hi Sally,

Thank you for looking into this.

However there are no special characters though, those are supposed to be hyphen like others?

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous

Ana

We need to render/download soon, have you had any luck yet?

Message 17 of 29
anavaidya

@j.song- Are you able to download now? If it's not working, let me know. I'll send you a zip file with all your renderings.

Thanks,
Aradhana Vaidya
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous

I've only done test renders till now - if you are able to send them I'll start rendering.

I just don't want to pay for something I can't acquire.

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous

Download still not working, keeps throwing error message.

Please send us the zip file (I'm rendering images at the moment and used credits for these) we need it as soon as they are finished....(before 5pm!!)!

Message 20 of 29
Support.A360.Rendering

I'm in the process of sending you the zip file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report