Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete projects in my Rendering Gallery

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sburke
744 Views, 4 Replies

How do I delete projects in my Rendering Gallery

Hello all,

How do I delete projects in my rendering gallery.  I have dozens of projects that I want to delete as it making it almost impossible to find the prpojects I want to keep the renderings for.  I want to delete the renderings and the project entirley.  I'm not sure why such a fundamental option is not available or if it is why its so hidden.

Thanks....

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
adayan_adsk
in reply to: sburke

Hi Scott,

Sorry, so far there's no way to delete the whole projects in my rendering gallery. I think your suggestion is reasonable, I am passing on this to our product designers. We will try to improve this in the future.

Ada Yan
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: adayan_adsk

Is this still the case?  As someone tasked with troubleshooting problems for a company I have tons of "test" projects.  Once a gallery is created I have no way of deleting them?  How could this be overlooked?  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

looks to be per account issue.  works here.  delete and hit refresh and it is gone.  interesting.2016-08-01_10-36-57.png

Message 5 of 5
SallyDong2005
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @sburke,

Cloud rendering don't have the delete project function, but if you delete all the renderings of the project, the project will be removed from your gallery. You could try to delete the images one by one if the image is not very much and you also could delete them by Action --> Delete all to delete all the latest images. if you have several versions of rendering, please try 'delete all' more times to delete all images.

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report