Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Credits have disappeared

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
rbenner
767 Views, 26 Replies

Cloud Credits have disappeared

Hi,

I am attempting to render on the cloud and my credits have disappeared. I had over 1200 credits a few days ago and now it seems to be reset at 25? Is there a server issue? Where did my credits go and how can i get them back? Thanks

Tags (1)
26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
SallyDong2005
in reply to: rbenner

Hello,

Thanks for using cloud rendering. Could you give me your account name to let me check it?

Thanks,

Sally

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 27
SallyDong2005

Hello,

I found that you are become a freetrail user from 17/8/2014. I forwarded this problem to account manger team to check this problem. I will turn back to you if there is any solution.

Thanks,

Sally

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 4 of 27
rbenner
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Thanks, any updates or anything i need to do on my end? 

Message 5 of 27
SallyDong2005

Hello Robert,

Appologize for this problem. This problem has been forwarded to Enterprise Identity Management team, but they have not replied yet. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 6 of 27
SallyDong2005

Hello Robert, I received a notification email that your credits lost problem has been fixed, could you check whether your cloud credits have been restored? Any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 7 of 27
pdchughes

I am also experiencing the same problem.  I need to render ASAP; can someone research the problem and get back to me?

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 27
SallyDong2005
in reply to: pdchughes

Hello,

Could you let me know your Autodesk Id to let me check this problem?

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 9 of 27
pdchughes

I believe someone else from our department had an online chat with AD last night.  Credits were restored, but I am uncomfortable with the concept of having credits expire without some sort of notification.

Seems a bit sketchy.  And not the best customer service tactic.

pdchughes

Message 10 of 27
SallyDong2005

Hi pdchughes,

Thanks for your feedback to let me know your credtis restored. I strongly agree with you that it is very profreesional if you did not receive any notification. I will forward your feedback to the account and credtis management team to see wheterh they could improve this experience. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 11 of 27
mike

I have the same problem. From 1400 credits to none.  Overnight.  I'm digging for an online chat option or phone number.  So far this is my only possible contact avenue.

Message 12 of 27
pdchughes
in reply to: mike

We ended up in a dispute about the purchase date and expiration of cloud credits, something to do with auto renewal and December 2013 timeframe, but I had the IT guy handle it.  Sorry I can't be of more help.  I do know he had to call our contact at AutoDesk; this forum did not get involved in restoring the credits.

Best of luck!

Barbara

Message 13 of 27
SallyDong2005
in reply to: mike

Mike,

This problem may be caused by your contract might be expired. Please go to account setting page to check the status of your contract and contact with you local Vendor. Any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 14 of 27
Shermanjas

I Baught four hundred dollars worth of cloud credits last Sunday and have not been able to use thiem sense. The Autodesk store shows that I bought them but they do not show up in my account to use. Autodesk support has done nothing to resolve the problem except say it is a problem with there systemss. Meanwile I cannot finish my project. I am half way completed with renderings all done in the cloud and would like to complete the job this way for consistancy.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get this resolved or how I can talk to anyone at Autodesk that cares that I am loosing Business and maybe my job over this.

Sincerely,

Jason Sherman

Message 15 of 27
pdchughes
in reply to: Shermanjas

We resolved through the AutoDesk Live Chat service.

Good luck!  Deadlines are no fun.

Message 16 of 27
Shermanjas

This has not been resolved. I am still unable to access my credits. They do not show up in my reporting section of my account and when I access them via the cloud rendering in Navisworks they do not show up.

I need this resolved ASAP please it has already been five days.

Message 17 of 27
Shermanjas

who can I contact to get this resolved?
Message 18 of 27
hutchij

I am escalating now...

Message 19 of 27
Mary_Morse

Hi Jason-

Sorry we have not resolved this for you-I will see if I can get it resolved today.

Can you please send me an email at first.last@autodesk.com, where "first.last" = mary.morse with the following information:

1.  Your company name

2. Your Autodesk login name

Mary Morse
Sr Manager, A360 Customer Success
Message 20 of 27
Lasse.Juul

Thank's heaven for this forum!

Otherwise I had kept wondering if some evil hacker-dude had drained my account and stolen my creds.

As several other users had discovered, my cloud credits seems to be vanished away overnight; from appr. 1400 to 0.

Tried to log into my 360 account, but banged my head onto a login-loop when clicking on the account setting...

So, someone in the Autocadostracy, please help me out. I really need my dear creds!!!  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report