Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Render 3D VIEWS created with camera tool.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
u911180
602 Views, 6 Replies

Can't Render 3D VIEWS created with camera tool.

I'm currently using Revit 2015 with a student license. Every time I try to upload my file to render in cloud one of the 3D Views I created with the camera option I get the following error: A problem ocurred. The Rendering service could not complete you request.
This only happens with this specific file. The only time I don't get this error is when I upload the file to render ONLY the default 3D view.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
SallyDong2005
in reply to: u911180

Hello,

Thanks for using Autodesk 360 Rendering. It seems caused by the imge size is out of the limitation. We have a limitation of image size: 108-4000 pixel, if your image is out of this limitation, then it may failed to be uploded. Could you share your file to let me check if you think this is not the root cause. You could try to uploade your file to https://360.autodesk.com/ and then share the downloade access to yuejuan.dong@autodesk.com. 

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 7
u911180
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Sally,

I don't think the image size is the problem since i've tried rendering in different sizes and have had the same issue. I've already uploaded the file and shared the dowload access with you. Thank you!

Message 4 of 7
SallyDong2005

Thanks for sharing, I received your invitation email, but i failed to downlaod the file for Atuodesk 360 technical issue. Could you try to send it by email if the file size is smaller than 5M, or other cloud storage server if bigger than 5M, so that I can debug this problem now.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 5 of 7
u911180

Sally,

I just emailed you a dropbox download link with the file.

Message 6 of 7
SallyDong2005

Hi Ximena,

Your file works fine on my machine. Could you try these to help to debug this problem?

1. install the web debug tool: http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

2. lanuch this debug tool

3. try to click cloud rendering to render the problematic view

4. After the error message poped, go to the debug tool --> File --> Save --> All Sessions...

5. Send the saved file to yuejuan.dong@autodesk.com

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 7 of 7
sequeirs

Just curious, are you working on a Mac with windows installed? I used to get this error on my computer and it actually had to do with the computer clock. For some season Windows had a hard time dealing with time on my Mac, and so before rendering I would always have to re-synchoronize the clock. And then the error would go away. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report