Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Rendering Issues - Validation Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
438 Views, 3 Replies

A360 Rendering Issues - Validation Error

Hi,

I am currently working on a project in AutoCAD Architecture 2015 and am creating etransmits since I've got many custom materials. I always render online as my computer isn't the best for rendering tasks. I've been having trouble with one specific drawing for the past few days, always getting VALIDATION ERROR, with no other explanations. I kept on trying to verify that my materials are well directed and the paths are correct. I even made sure I didn't have any layers, block names or anything else with caracters other than letters and numbers (since this has caused me problems in the past). Now I decided to break down my drawing into parts, copying and pasting into new drawings and uploading all of them to pinpoint where the problem is... Problem is: They all don't work.

It seems to upload fine but stops as soon as it tries to validate.

Anybody else having this issue, and could anyone help my situation out please?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: 2624432

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you share the transmit file to let me check it? You could try to share it through Autodesk 360:

1. Upload file to Autodesk 360: http://360.autodesk.com/

2. Share it to me (yuejuan.dong@autodesk.com)\

3. Modify the access level to Download

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 4
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Hi Sally,

I have some news. I just uploaded the zip file from my work computer, which has a much faster internet connection. This means my file should be in good state. Would you happen to know whether the internet speed can affect the validation? My file is over 100MB and was taking roughly 20 minutes to upload and then get the error (from home) but just took under 10 minutes and had a long (5 minute) validation process, and then went through.

Think it could be the internet or did the drawing just randomly go though this time?

Thanks,

Conrad

Message 4 of 4
SallyDong2005
in reply to: 2624432

Hello Conrad,

The internet speed affects the upload speed, and we have en upload time limitation, if upload time is very long and exceed the limitation, it may cause this problem.

Thanks,
Sally Dong

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report