Rendering Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Rendering Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Rendering topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Problem Occurred. The file could not be translated.-1

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
flbonugli
914 Views, 5 Replies

A Problem Occurred. The file could not be translated.-1

Hello, I'm having this problem when I try to render in the cloud: " A Problem Occurred. File Could Not be Translated. -1 ". It occures in all my projects files at my desktop, but at my notebook they work fine. I'm work on REVIT2014 and I've already download and installed the SP3. May you please help me?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SallyDong2005
in reply to: flbonugli

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you share your project file to let me check it? If the file is large, you could try to share it through Autodesk 360:

1. upload the file to https://360.autodesk.com/

2. share the file to yuejuan.dong@autodesk.com

3.modify the access level to view and download

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 3 of 6
SallyDong2005

Thanks for sharing. Finally we found this issue is caused by that there is a special character in your computer user name. This is a known issue that has only one workaround to resolve it: create a new computer user. I would like to suggest you to try the workaround and any problem please let me know.

Thanks,
Sally Dong
Message 4 of 6
jmfu224
in reply to: SallyDong2005

Sally,
I am having the same problem with my file. I have installed the third service pack for 2014 and the error message still pops up. I am a student and my project is due very soon. If you could help me at all that would be great. I had an @ sign in my username so I made a new username with no symbols, but that still didn't work.
Thanks,
Jess

Message 5 of 6
ckiriazis

Installing the update solved the issue for me.

Message 6 of 6
anavaidya
in reply to: ckiriazis

Hi Jess,

Did the update fix your problem? If not,

- Does your computer name have special characters? (not just username)

- Try rendering the Revit sample file and see if that works

- Are you are using crop region in Revit render settings?  The current limitation is that the width or height should be in the range of 108-4000 pixels. Try rendering from a different camera and see if that works.

Let us know, if any of these help.

Thanks,

Aradhana Vaidya
Customer Success Engineer, Rendering & Visualization

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report