Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Folder Sorting

Project Folder Sorting

It would be nice if the default file sorting in Data was by Name or, at least, it would remember how your last view was sorted. It leaves the file folders in a consitent location for the project team.....unless I'm missing a setting somewhere?

3 Comments
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Accepted
Hi Jesse, Thanks for posting to the Autodesk 360 Tech Preview. I moved your post to the IDEASTATION as that is a great place for posts like this. I also opened it up to comments if others want to add comments on this of how they would like to see something like this work. Thanks again for your post and be sure to post more comments on the Tech Preview about how it's going. We are very excited to hear what you think and how it's working. Bud Schroeder Autodesk Inc.
rajdeepg
Autodesk

Hi Jesse,

With the new release of A360 we are now rememering the sorting criterion in Data, People, and Projects.  As you navigate into folders in Data, it will keep the same sort criterion that you selected on the parent folder.

Thanks again for your post and let us know if you run into any issues with this feature.

Thanks,

Rajdeep Gupta

Autodesk Inc.

Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
Autodesk Support
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report