Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is live bot or bot live

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
BillyBobBilly
525 Views, 4 Replies

who is live bot or bot live

Who is live bot that appears in all my A360 pages as a member?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: BillyBobBilly

Hi Robert,
Can you help me understand your question?

I'm not sure what you mean by "live bot" appearing in all your A360 Pages as a member.

Can you send me a few screenshots to show me what you're referring to so that i can see more clearly?

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
BillyBobBilly
in reply to: BrettWright

Brett, here are the screen shots.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: BillyBobBilly

Hi Robert,

I now see what you’re talking about. All Tech Preview accounts have this same Account & Project (it’s a sample), however, it is not a security breach, as we take that very seriously. Let me explain below.

• All projects must have a creator, and the sample “Experience” project is one which is created automatically for every hub.
• The creator is the “A360”, whose name is unfortunately set to “bot live”. We poorly named this obviously, It should have been just “A360”.
• Data stored in A360 projects is not accessible by anyone other than the your project members.
• None of the Autodesk employees or the A360 engineering have access to the project data.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and again our apologies for any confusion this caused.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5
BillyBobBilly
in reply to: BrettWright

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report