Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which A360 Product(s) is included with Subscription?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
andreak
480 Views, 4 Replies

Which A360 Product(s) is included with Subscription?

Just received an email stating "A360 has officially launched!"

Cool... then I'm reading:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

Thank you for being one of the first to try Autodesk 360 through our Tech Preview program. Your early feedback and input has helped us shape just about every element of our commercial offering. To that end, we’re excited to let you know that Autodesk 360 (now named A360) is available for purchase in North America! We will roll out to other countries soon so stay tuned for more information.

A360 is separate from the Tech Preview; you are welcome to continue to use the Tech Preview for now, in addition to the new A360. If you would like to try the new A360, we have a 30-day trial available. Please click here to get started. 

Once you’ve signed up for A360, please save the following Tech Preview shortcut (https://myhub.autodesk360.com/portal/) to ensure you have full access to your existing projects and data. 

If you haven’t already, please join the conversation in our A360 Community. We would love to hear your feedback, opinions, and questions as we continue to shape A360 into the product that you need to make collaborating with your project teams, customers, and suppliers easier.

Visit A360 to get the latest information. You can also email us here if you would prefer to engage directly with the product team.

Thanks!

A360 Product Team Please note: If you are located outside North America, we encourage you to continue using the Tech Preview and will let you know when the commercial version of A360 is available in your region.

© Autodesk, Inc. | 111 McInnis Parkway | San Rafael, CA | 94903 | United States

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving updates please click here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now I am more confused than ever.

So now I have 3 versions to manage? A360 (as used during the Tech Preview), Autodesk 360 (as in the original DropBox functionality), A360 (Teams... as I've seen after "signing up")? I see that I can toggle between the Tech Preview & Team version on the website.

Which one is included with my BDSP Subscription? The pricing page only notes $10/month/member, annual subscription for the A360 "Teams".

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for checking in and what was "Autodesk 360" is now re named to "A360 Drive" and is still part of your subscription account.

We have a new discussion group for A360 Drive and you can find it at this location.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-drive/ct-p/201

Tech Preview was just that, a Tech Preview and on Tuesday we released A360 Team. It's a lot like the Tech Preview but you have more control over the account. Take a look at the FAQ for more details.

http://autodesk360.com/faq

Hopefully this answers your question and if not just let us know what you need more details on.

Thanks again for sending in your question.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: andreak

It should be A360 Drive (Storage) and A360 Rendering (Rendering) that is applicable to your current Autodesk Subscription. Tech Preview is a Preview of what's to come (advanced version of Drive) and A360 Team is an advanced version of Tech Preview which requires a further Subscription.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5
BarrieSharp
in reply to: ukdxb012

Is that correct?  Tech preview will supersede A360 Drive?  What would set it apart from A360 Team?

Message 5 of 5

Hi Barrie,

Thanks for posting your question. Right now think of it this way.

You can no longer sign up for the Tech Preview, that is replaced by A360 Team. But we are keeping the Tech Preview around for all the people that have already signed up and gave us great feedback on it.

So you still have Autodesk 360, we re named it to A360 Drive. That is for both A360 Drive on the WEB and the A360 Desktop Sync Client.

http://360.autodesk.com

A360 Team is new and allows more control over projects and the hub then you were able to do with the Tech Preview. And you can sign up for it and pay a subscription for monthly or yearly access.

You can find more details about this on the A360 WEB Site.

https://autodesk360.com

If you currently have the Tech Preview go and sign up for the Trial of A360 Team and check it out.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have more questions. And thanks for your question.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report