Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behavior on new wiki page

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
jazzy283
636 Views, 13 Replies

Strange behavior on new wiki page

Created ~7 pages. All went well except 1. When you load it all of the buttons are not clickable (actions, edit wiki page, etc). Dumb images. The attachments are also not clickable. Any ideas? This is very strange since all of the other wiki pages worked just fine.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

H James,

Thanks for posting your question. Are you saying that your Wiki is the equivalent of 7 pages? What type of data did you create in the Wiki. Can you share a screen shot or two that show the question you are asking?

Thanks for getting us more details on this one.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 14

Hi Bud

Thanks for getting back to me. I was saying I created 7 discrete wiki pages. 6 are fine and 1 is broken. Please see the attached screen shot. I have for sure found a bug in the code that is being caused by something I put in the wiki post. You can even see post text rendered outside of the post itself and all of the buttons/links are dead. This feels like a bug to me.

Message 4 of 14

Thanks James, the screen shot helps. Have you tried signing out, clearing your browser cache and then signing back in?

That is very strange, I have not seen this issue before.

Thanks and let me know if this helps at all. Also let us know what browser you are using to create and try to edit this Wiki.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 14

So I tried that. Signed out, cleared caches, etc in two browsers (Safari and Firefox) on a Mac. It was created in Safari.

So if you look at the raw HTML there is definitely something up with the page rendering my data. That content was copied pasted from another wiki service so there may be some hidden nuggets that A360 cant deal with. For sure something that needs to be addressed by the developers if that is the case!!

How do I get this resolved? Need to submit a ticket? I cant even delete the page or do anything really!!

Message 6 of 14

Hi James,

What can you tell me about your A360 account? For example what is the URL you use to get to it. Also are you the hub owner of this A360 site?

Are all of these Wiki's in the same project, or are they in 7 different projects? And how did you create them? Were you creating one and then going to Actions and then copying them? Also is the one you can not edit the last one you created?

Thanks for getting the details on this.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 7 of 14

Hello Bud

strukturdynamik1.autodesk360.com

I Own the hub.

All wiki pages are on the same project.

I created them by clicking "+ Create - Wiki Page"

No copying. They were all created new using the above lines method.

The one with issues was created smack dab in the middle of the lot.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

James

Message 8 of 14

I can also reproduce this issue with much more catostrophic results. See attached image.

Message 9 of 14

HI James,

Do you know what you are attaching to the Wiki when it fails like this? That would help the team to better understand what the issue is that is causing this.

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 10 of 14

I have attached a sample. It seems to be raw HTML copied from another Wiki service. I guess at a minimum I need the two broken wiki pages deleted if they cant be fixed. 

Message 11 of 14

Hi James,

What happens if you try to delete the wiki from the actions options. 

Actions delete wiki.jpg

Thanks

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 12 of 14
jazzy283
in reply to: jazzy283

Here lies the problem. I can't access those menus anymore due to the "corrupted" post.
Message 13 of 14

Hi James,

One of the people on the development team has reached out to you in eMAIL on this, can you let us know if you received that eMAIL? If not, is the eMAIL that you use here a better option to reach you?

Thanks and please let us know.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 14 of 14
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: jazzy283

James,

We could reproduce the wiki issue at our end. Thanks for sharing the html file. Our team is working on the fix. Will keep you posted once the fix is available. For time being if you want to dleete the dead wiki from your project, you can do that by clicking on Actions icon - Delete from the Activity feed as shown below.

deletepost.png

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report