Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Crashed

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
MRanda
251 Views, 5 Replies

Site Crashed

I went to try out the 'new' 360, and it crashed when trying to upload files. Not ready for prime time by any streach...

Intel i7-6700K Liquid Cooled CPU
MSI GTX GeForce 1080 AERO 8GB OC Graphics
32 Gigs DDR 4 Ram
500 GB SSD OS Drive
4TB SSHD File Server Drive
Windows 10 Pro
Applied Design Intelligence
http://applieddesignintelligence.com/
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting what you are seeing. Can you share some more details here? For example what browser are you using and did t he browser just hang? How were you uploading files and how many were you uploading?

I know I have uploaded lots of files across multiple systems and I have not seen any hangs with the Tech Preview.

Let us know more details and we can go from there. And thanks for posting to the Tech Preview about this issue.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 6

I was using Chrome, and the site crashed Shockwave/Flash if I remember correctly. I dragged and dropped a folder, and it appeared to start uploading, then crashed. Our company could really use this functionality if it ever gets stable enough. 

Intel i7-6700K Liquid Cooled CPU
MSI GTX GeForce 1080 AERO 8GB OC Graphics
32 Gigs DDR 4 Ram
500 GB SSD OS Drive
4TB SSHD File Server Drive
Windows 10 Pro
Applied Design Intelligence
http://applieddesignintelligence.com/
Message 4 of 6

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to us. Can you try on a couple systems and see if this is specific to your system. Also do you know if your company deploys Chrome and if so do they modify it in any way? Is this the latest version of Chrome?

Last but not least can you try uploading the file with out Drag and Drop to see if that works and if so share it with me. I would like to try and reproduce this and share with the team. You can share it to bud.schroeder@autodesk.com

Thanks again for getting back to us and for getting us more details. I have not seen any other reports of this crash, so it would be good to try and sort out what is causing this.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 6
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: MRanda

Hi Mark

I tried dragging a folder and it worked perfect. I am running chrome 35.0.1916 version. May I know the version you are running?
Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 6 of 6
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: MRanda

Mark,

Just checking in to confirm whether you are able to drag and drop folders? or are you still finding issues with it?
Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report