Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Sign On for Enterprise business

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
edward.winter
1024 Views, 5 Replies

Single Sign On for Enterprise business

Hi,

I was wondering if we (my company) can have Single Sign On (SSO) for logging onto Autodesk 360.

Kind regards,

Edward Winter

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Edward-

This is a feature under consideration for the future. Thank you for the request and for all your feedback!

Tony
Antonio Licon
Product Manager, Autodesk 360 Customer Success
Message 3 of 6
chriswade
in reply to: Antonio_Licon

This really needs to be added before the next release of AutoCAD, as it seems that Autodesk is making more and more features that require the use of A360 with each release.

We need to be able to control what people have access to after they no longer are employed by us.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: chriswade

I would like to add my 2 cents to this topic to have integration with 3rd party SSO products like okta

https://www.okta.com/product/identity-management/

Managing all the cloud service and AD integtration in a single solution is where we as a customer want to be.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 5 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Tom,

I just took a quick look through our IdeaStation and I don't see this listed. Can you go to the IdeaStation and post this as an idea. Then we can open it up to comments and kudos from others.

Here is a direct link to our IdeaStation.

Thanks and once you do that, I will add a link to this thread as well.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 6 of 6

Tom thanks for taking the time to post this to the IdeaStation, this is what makes the forums great. Here is the link to anyone else that comes along and reads this thread looking for single sign on. Feel free to give Tom's idea Kudos and add comments on what you would like to see as part of this.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/single-sign-on-sso-support-for-active-directory-ad-an...

Thanks again!
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report