Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set project memeber Job Title, department, etc

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
397 Views, 5 Replies

set project memeber Job Title, department, etc

how do you change project member info in a project on autodesk360? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
kareem.francis
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello 'Ahaney' - thank you for your question.  Your project team members can add/update their basic, personal, and contact information after logging in to A360 by clicking on "People" and then clicking on their name.  They can then click on "edit" which will take them to the screen where they can add Job title, address, and other information.

Please let us know if you/they run into any issues with this or have other questions.

Thanks,

Kareem

Kareem Francis
Sr. Support Analyst
Global Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: kareem.francis

Am i able to set these for project team members or do they need to do it themselves?

When i got to a project, and then people, "Department" is listed as a field but when i click on my own name and hit edit i do not see "Department" as a field to fill in.  

Sometimes people have different roles depending on the project they're working on.  Is there a "Project Role" parameter somewhere? 

Message 4 of 6
kareem.francis

Hi 'Ahaney' - at this time, the team members will need to make the changes themselves.  I don't see a "department" field when I follow the same steps you described.  Are you able to share a screenshot so I can look into this more?  I've attached a screenshot of what I see when I click edit.

I believe project roles are not currently available and will check with the extended team to confirm and/or to find out if it's something we may have on our radar for possible future enhancement.

Thanks,

Kareem

Kareem Francis
Sr. Support Analyst
Global Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: kareem.francis

Here's a screen shot.  (The arrows serve only to cross out the information they're covering).  And that's my point, there's a Department field in the projects but not on the profile page. 

2014-09-03_1453.png

Message 6 of 6
BrettWright

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out to us today about the above issue.

I've logged a case with our Development team so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

For the time being, I'm sorry to say that you'll not have the ability, nor will your team members to use or edit that field as a way to document the Department that they're in.

Thanks again for providing this feedback to us in the A360 Forums, and please continue to do so.

Can I ask how the rest of your experience has been today with setting up your new team account? Did you have any troubles migrating from the Tech Preview into your new Team site?

let me know,
Brett Wright
A360 Customer Success Team
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report