Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring events

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ZdenkoKozar
167 Views, 2 Replies

recurring events

I see no option to define recurring vent in calendar. This is something that everyone needs. At the moment, I must define a series of single events, so my team members (and me also) get a series of e-mails for all of the instances of such event.
Zdenko Kozar
Education and tech support manager
PRIOR inženjering d.o.o.
http://www.prior.hr
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Zdenko,

Thanks for posting your question here. Currnetly A360 donot support Recurring Events. But this is definetly in our wishlist of upcoming features. We at A360 work towards giving users the best user experience and your feedback is most important to us. Hope to receive more feedback from you as you keep exploring more of it.

And let me share a tip with you, if you want to reduce the noise from Alerts and Emails that Show up from A360 while creating events, you can choose to select Send to Activity Feed option while posting the Event as shown below. Hope this helps

AF1.png!

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 3 of 3

Hello Zdenko,

Thanks for posting what you would like to see in the A360 Calendar. We have an IdeaStation where we capture future features as well as enhancements on existing features. Can you go to the IdeaStation and add a Kudo to the idea listed below and also a comment about what you would like to see. We track the IdeaStation and how many people are interested in seeing the proposed ideas.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/repeatable-events-in-calendar/idi-p/4912180

Thanks again for your post and great suggestion.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report