Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Trash Bin?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Chad-Smith
904 Views, 4 Replies

Project Trash Bin?

Is there a project trash bin where I can restore accidentally deleted files from?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Hi Chad,

No, there is no "trash bin" that exists currently, however, that is a great idea and one that you should post to the idea station.

What you'll see currently is that as you try and delete any file or folder within a project, it will ask if you're "sure" you want to delete it so at least it's not a one click and gone scenario.

Thanks
Brett Wright
A360 Customer Success
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: BrettWright

Maybe this should be archived before deletion, then it's there I case you wish to restore. Then you get the option in archive to see if you want to permanently want to delete.

Mistakes do happen so you would get my Kudos for this Idea!

P.s - this might be extreme but you may still want an ultimate restore from the deleted vault but maybe you can do that by going through subscription etc and logging it as a restoration.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5

Hi Chad,

Thanks for your post.  I just wanted to let you know that the A360 team has plans to add a "Trash" feature in an upcoming release.   

Andrea Mangini

A360 UX

Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the update.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report