Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Image icon

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
johan.cantryn
612 Views, 6 Replies

Project Image icon

Hi,

Maybe a very basic question, but how do you add a preview image to a project, similar like the image for the sample project? See attached screenshot.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Johan,

Thanks for posting your question to the Autodesk 360 Tech Preview. You can do this right after creating the project, or any time you go to the project.  Mouse over the existing image and notice that the text updates to...

Change Logo

Click on that and then chose a file you want to use.  

Hope this helps answer your question and let us know how this goes for you. Also thanks again for posting your question to the Autodesk 360 Tech Preview.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 7
cblocher
in reply to: johan.cantryn

Hi Johan,

Here's a quick video showing how to change a project logo it. 

Best,

C.

Chris Blocher
Content Strategist, CXD
Fusion 360 Product Documentation
Tags (3)
Message 4 of 7
jeffleslie
in reply to: cblocher

Hi - what are the image size/file type specs for a project image?  I am trying to upload an image, but it appears that it is too large for the space provided, even after resizing.  I downloaded an image I found in another site that was 100x100pixel gif so I tried to resize and save as a gif, but the image still didn't fit.  Any ideas?  Thanks - Jeff

Message 5 of 7

Hi Jeff,

Can you tell us what type of image you are trying to use? I just sent an eMAIL to team members to see what the file types are that we support and once I hear back we can update this thread. Also are you seeing any type of error message at all when adding the image?

Thanks for the updates and posting to the Autodesk 360 feedback portal.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 6 of 7

Hi - this is the image I was trying to use in this example, attached.  I saved to a file that is 100pixels wide, and saved as a .gif.  It started as a .png file.  There's no error.  It just shows up in the logo box and appears larger than the box.  Thanks - Jeff

Message 7 of 7
cblocher
in reply to: jeffleslie

Hi Jeff,

Recommended size for a project logo is 170px square.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Best,

C.

Chris Blocher
Content Strategist, CXD
Fusion 360 Product Documentation
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report