Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Limit Projects in Revit Open Browser

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
375 Views, 2 Replies

How to Limit Projects in Revit Open Browser

Hi

We're working in collaboration with another firm on several projects. The hub is hosted by the other firm. When I "Open" from Revit I see all the versions of the model whether they're Active or Archived (screenshot attached.) How do I filter this list or at least be able to see the Date of last worked on?

We have a separate hub for our firm's projects. I noticed on that hub that I could "Un-follow" a model and it wouldn't show in my Open folder. I can't seem to find that option on this shared hub.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi

We're working in collaboration with another firm on several projects. The hub is hosted by the other firm. When I "Open" from Revit I see all the versions of the model whether they're Active or Archived (screenshot attached.) How do I filter this list or at least be able to see the Date of last worked on?

We have a separate hub for our firm's projects. I noticed on that hub that I could "Un-follow" a model and it wouldn't show in my Open folder. I can't seem to find that option on this shared hub.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I get your confusion here, so let me try and clear things up a bit.  What you see in the Revit UI is a reflection of the cloud workshared models in the cloud worksharing service.  The interactions you are talking about pertain to the A360 Team product experience, and they don't make their way back to the Revit UI at this time.  Following/Unfollowing a Model in A360 Team is tied to notifications of updates to that model.

The solution for limiting the models you see in the Revit UI is to delete them from the project via the Manage A360 Models dialog.  There's currently no other way.  From the screen grab, it looks like these are "dead links" from a consultant that were uploaded at certain points of the project history, so deleting them likely isn't going to remove an active Cloud Workshared Model.

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: KyleB_Autodesk

Many thanks Kyle! I'll see about getting the project tidied up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report