Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 360 is crashing on iPad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ajhayes
681 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 360 is crashing on iPad

We have several users of the AutoCAD 360 iPad App at our organization.  We are all paid "Pro" level users.  The app used to work quite well, but now several of us are experiencing the app crashing before a drawing will open all the way.  The few times that the drawing will open, we get an error that the device doesn't have enough memory try restarting.

I have the app on my iPhone and I can view the same files without any problems.  It seems to be unique to the iPads. 

We have a mixture of iPad models - both iPad Air and the one model previous to this one.  Software is 8.1.2 on my iPad right now.  AutoCAD app is up to date.  I have tried restarting the app, restarting the iPad, closing all other open apps, etc with no success.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BrettWright
in reply to: ajhayes

Hi April,

Just to confirm, based on the app version number you're referencing below, i think you'll want to post your question to the AutoCAD 360 (autocad360.com) Forum itself, vs. this one, which is for Autodesk 360. (autodesk360.com). 

Yes their different however products, and our apologies for the confusion. if not AutoCAD 360, let me know, otherwise repost your question to their forum linked here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report