Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access issue with DWF files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tony_csogroup
262 Views, 4 Replies

Access issue with DWF files

Any DWF files I upload cannot be accessed. Not even my myself, the moderator:

Capture.JPG

Anthony Russell
LinkedIn
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
fusion.team
in reply to: tony_csogroup

Hi Tony,

Are you using IE?

Viewing designs currently works only in browsers that support WebGL: Chrome, Firefox, Safari. IE 11 support is on the roadmap.

Some users on IE are seeing a "No access error" instead of a more helpful message that lists supported browsers. The team is investigating this.

Until then, do try on one of the supported browser and let us know any other feedback you may have.

Thanks for your patience.

Rajiv

Message 3 of 5
ukdxb012

Hi,

If you dont know which browsers are supported, please refer to the following link... http://help.autodesk.com/view/ADSK360/ENU/?guid=GUID-6BD255B4-FB67-4909-9332-3A5905076E0A

Personally i'm using Google Chrome and havent experienced any issues like yourself yet.

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5
tony_csogroup
in reply to: fusion.team

I'm at a complete loss with Autodesk!

Not only do you only support iOS and Android in your mobile apps, you don't support IE on your desktop apps either!

Have you got somthing against Microsoft?

Anthony Russell
LinkedIn
Message 5 of 5
fusion.team

Hi Tony,

I understand your frustration, but the capabilities of the web application are limited by the capabilities of the browser. IE started supporting WebGL (Web Graphics Library), required for viewing designs, only in IE11.

Microsoft is definitely supported. Windows users can use any modern browser to experience the full functionality. While IE11 support is coming soon, during this tech preview, we wanted to engage with early adopters like you to get some feedback on our direction.

On the mobile side, which devices would you like to see us support?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report