Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D model not showing for every team member

27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28
Kyle.Sullivan
697 Views, 27 Replies

3D model not showing for every team member

My team has just began using Ausdesk 360 Tech Preview and some of them are having difficulties. 

It seems that the people on my team that did not have an Autodesk account can not view the .iam files I have uploded. While others on my team that previously had Autodesk accounts are not having a problem viewing the 3D model with in the browser. 

Has anyone else seen this or had problems with certain people not being able a model? 

Thanks, 

Kyle

27 REPLIES 27
Message 21 of 28
BrettWright
in reply to: Kyle.Sullivan

Kyle,

Is there a chance that you can send Johnson and I your files zipped up so that we could try to view them on our end? Just send it to the same emails as the other.

In the meantime i'll talk to Johnson about what you already sent us to see if that provides any clues.

thanks,
Brett Wright
A360 Customer Success
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 22 of 28
Kyle.Sullivan
in reply to: BrettWright

I can't seem to compress the files enough to send in an email. I tried using the "Pack and Go" feature with in Inventor, but am still unable to compress the folder small enough to send it. Right now the compressed folder is at 29mb and needs to be below 25mb for me to be able to send it. Any ideas or thoughts on how to get this to you? 

Thanks, 

Kyle

Message 23 of 28

Hi! I have looked the snapshots of the assembly. It seems like some components were missing in the view shown in A360 (particularly the red cover and bus adaptors). I will follow up with you through email.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 24 of 28
BrettWright

Kyle, can you test one thing for us?

See if everything you're uploading is actually getting uploaded.

We're did a test on our end and noticed that one of the .iam files didn't actually get uploaded, (we verified this via downloading the zip and saw that one file was missing from it)

we're running a few more tests on our end, but wanted to see if you experience the same thing.

thanks,
Brett
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 25 of 28
Kyle.Sullivan

Hi Brett, 

Yes, I am seeing this same thing. 

For the latest version I have uploaded the red cover did not come through. However, in previous versions the red cover did come through, and other parts did not. I can't seem to go back to a previous version with in the viewer so I can not share an image of this, but I distinctly remember the red cover uploading at one point and now it is not. 

Message 26 of 28
BrettWright

Ok, thanks Kyle, we'll get back to you after we review internally as to what's causing this.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 27 of 28
BrettWright

Hi Kyle

We've been able to replicate this on our end, and are now looking at what we can do to fix it.

Stay Tuned, I'll be in touch when i hear back from the Dev Team.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 28 of 28
Kyle.Sullivan

Thank you all for your help with this matter!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report